Monday, March 5, 2012

Diigo Site


I have now used Diigo for a couple weeks now, and although my library is not yet too extensive, I find it easy to add bookmarks.  The Diigolet tool makes it extremely easy to bookmark a website I might be on that I would like to add to my Diigo. 

I do wish I could be more creative in the look of Diigo. It is very plan and text based.  I would have liked to include a little pop or some personality into the site.  What do you think?  Do you find diigo easy to use? Here is a link:  My Diigo


5 comments:

  1. I am finding it very easy to use but keep forgetting to USE it! What I need is a place to keep track of all of these accounts, usernames and passwords we have accumulated! Geesh! But I agree that I usually enjoy using a tool that looks a bit more creative and that you can add a little something to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very true! I sometimes forget to bookmark too! I have an excel sheet with all my log-ins....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laugh because you are always looking to change the background or style of things. I have learned so much from you because of this. Thanks. Diigo does have a screenshot feature if you use chrome, firefox or shafari. This adds a little more excitement to the look. I have not seen anything where you can change the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check the screen shot out! That's exciting!...

      Delete
  4. I agree. My Diigo is just sorta "blah" very boring. I would love to be able to add color and change the font. That would be really fancy!

    ReplyDelete